Sunday 13 October 2013

Images from my Limited Edition 2014 Thousand Mile Rally for 'Help for Heroes' Calendar

Most recent years, I have dabbled with creating Calendars for the 'Morgan Centenary Roadster 100 Register' members to purchase using photos of their cars in beautiful locations. The 2014 version is still in the pipeline waiting for suitable photos. 

However, Last year I also created a limited edition of only 5 Calendars with Photos from my 'Solo Around Britain's Coast Roads Trip for Help for Heroes Fund Raising Rally'. You may view the covers here:

http://franks4x4-solograndetour.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/my-around-britains-coast-roads-for-help.html

This year I have just created the second Limited Edition of 5 Calendars using same of the best photos taken during my Solo 1000 Mile Rally where I was also fund raising for Help for Heroes. That on line account is still open for anyone who would like to support this years event.


Here are the pages from this years 2014 calendar.

The Front Cover













There they are. I hope that you like them enough to make a donation to the very worth cause that Help for Heroes is, helping our severely injured troops and their families rehabilitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment